Sunday, December 2, 2012

C4T #4 Summary

C4T


C4T #4 - Post #1

"Jenny's Learning Journey" talked about the use of IPads, and I replied, "I enjoyed reading your post. IPads are a great tool in many different ways for many different people. Technology is advancing so much and so fast. I think that iPads and other technology should be incorporated more in the classroom. I am glad to see you using it in your classroom. Thanks for sharing!"

C4T #4 - Post #2

Jenny's Learning Journey talked about the inspiration of photography, and I replied, "I use my iPhone almost everyday to take pictures. It could be from a beautiful sunrise or sunset to something that just catches my eye. It makes me happy to be able to put all my pictures on Facebook and save them on my computer. I can go back and look at them anytime. I also like sharing them on Facebook and Twitter, because I want all my friends to see them. Photography is great, and it inspires me in so many ways!"

No comments:

Post a Comment