Sunday, October 21, 2012

C4T #2 Summary

C4T


My C4T teacher is "William Chamberlain"

C4T #2 - Post #1

This post was about challenging students. My response was, "As teachers, our most important duty is to challenge students. I can remember the first time I had a teacher challenge me. She forever impacted my educational journey, and I still use many of the skills she taught me. If we do not challenge our students, they will only achieve the minimum required. I was very grateful to have a teacher challenge me, and I hope I can pay forward what she taught me."

C4T #2 - Post #2

This post was about teachers being remembered as storytellers. My response was, "The best teachers are amazing storytellers. I can remember when I was in school the best classes were when teachers talked about real live experiences. They told a story. When I have the opportunity to stand in a classroom full of students, I will remember that sometimes lessons do not have to be huge projects that you plan for weeks in advance. Some of the most important lessons I ever learned came from something simple as a story."

No comments:

Post a Comment