Sunday, October 7, 2012

C4K Summary for September

C4K

C4K


The first student's blog I commented on was "Rave" , who is a Year 5 student in Miss Ouano's class at Pt England School in Auckland, NZ in Room 14. Rave's post was about Olympic Day. Rave described it as when the whole school comes together to participate in different sports or events. Rave's favorite activities were volleyball and handball. I told Rave that I enjoyed learning about the Olympic Day. Rave explained everything in detail, so it was easy to understand.

The second student's blog I commented on was "Taniela" , who is a Year 5 student at Pt England School in Auckland, NZ in Mr. Mark's class in Room 15. I really enjoyed reading the post. It sounded like a fun activity. They had to tie a band around their hips and stick one arm in the band. The purpose of the activity was to see what it feels like to run with one arm. Taniela says that it felt weird and strange to run with one arm, and I agreed with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment