Sunday, November 11, 2012

C4K Summary for October

C4K


C4K #3

"Briana-Cari's" post talked about the season of Fall and playing in piles of leaves.  This is what I said:  Fall is one of my most favorite times of the year. I can remember when my friends and I would rake up a pile of leaves and jump in them. We had so much fun playing in the pile of leaves!

C4K #4

"Kevin's" post is about American values.  This is what I said:  I can tell by your thoughts on this project that you have learned many important characteristics that make us Americans. I remember doing a similar project in high school. I had the opportunity to interview my great aunt who lived during the Great Depression. I learned more from her interview than I did from the classroom. I think you are right to conclude that freedom is an integral part of American identity. We must continue to fight everyday to insure this freedom remains deeply rooted in American values.

C4K #5

"Scott's" post is about Thanksgiving!  This is what I said:  I enjoyed reading your story about Thanksgiving! I have had similar experiences. My whole family gathers for Thanksgiving. My family is huge. We talk and play games. Then we eat a huge meal. We have a great time together.

C4K #6

"Sadie's" post is about buying a house with windows!  This is what I said:  I really enjoyed reading your blog post. It was very interesting to see your view about windows. I love the comment you made about God creating the earth and allowing us to see and experience nature. I also agree that God created windows for this purpose. A house with no windows would be no fun at all. I have many windows in the house that I live in. I also believe in windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment